Thursday, April 5, 2012

369 Week 12 and 13

So I am still missing a few earlier weeks, but I have the NOLA pics so I thought I would go ahead and post them.

Day 80 Maizy and Baby Rowan!
Day 81 Naked as a jaybird:)
D 82 Pretty Sadie...saying stop taking my picture
 D83
 D84  So I started a new workout called Insanity.  You are suppose to take before and after pics...I'm not posting those.  This is my goal!

D85 Pretty Charlie Sue!   She is a little washed out, but still gorgeous!

D86 Doggie Jail!  Actually Carter Jail, but don't they look pitiful!

D87  NOLA!
D88


Day 89 Down in the French Market there was this hallway with this cool wall and fountain.   I can't decide if I liked the portrait or landscape version better?  Technically my mom snapped this one, but I set the camera up:) 



Day 90

Day 91


Day 92 Possible Media Guide pic, prob the only time we will all be together!


Day 93  This was waiting to get on the airplane.  There were these old steps that were pretty cool.  I had a hard time getting him to stay still.  I snapped this one quickly.  Look at his out of focus hand.  I think this may be one of my favorites!  I'm going to call this our Easter pic!

I had a lot of fun taking pics of things other than Carter.  I need to be better about venturing out and taking other photos and photos of other people!

No comments:

Post a Comment