We bought this box to put toys in, but it has become more of a toy itself. He likes to lay in it and say night night and be shut in it. He doesn't even care how long he is shut in there. Weird child...maybe he is a vampire?
Chalk! So much of a mess, I didn't expect that.
Sliding backwards
It never ends well
Johnny and Terry came to visit while Johnny is off of work. They brought a little cake from the place we got our wedding cake for our anniversary!
Carter was into it before I could even get plates
Oh well
Ice Cream with grandma
I have been enjoying my summer reading! I have already read 8 books and its only been a week and a half. You can tell by my this screenshot of my phone how many emails I have and have not checked...bc I've been reading! Yes that says 403 emails...most are junk
Playing in that wonderful sand with Gegaw
Boo. I can't wait for how embarrassed he will be one day.
A little disc golf fun...I was the worst. That is really sad bc I think it was Johnny's first try:(
Carter throwing sticks to Lily. It is a very delicate process for a 2 year old and a very aggressive/impatient dog
Pics taken by Carter
Making Cookies with Gma
Snuggling with Pooh Bear
1st Video: Carter has solved the game of Golf!
2nd Video: Riding the strider on hills. He is getting good, but not so great at staying focused and staying on the right side. The hills look scary, but he was walking down them. Few more crashes and he will figure it out:)
Coming up...Potty training, camping, and our first family vacation to California!!!!!! We have every weekend of summer booked with something exciting! Can't wait to enjoy my time off and my family! Happy Summer Ya'll!








No comments:
Post a Comment