Sunday, February 19, 2012

Birthday Cake

Niles and I come from two very different backgrounds when it comes to birthday cake.  The Thomason Family is all about the homemade cakes, with recipes that are passed down.  The Hinson Family is all about fancy cakes.    Neither one is better (although we have had some arguments) and they both taste great.  I make Niles his cheesecake and he buys me my Costco cupcakes.

Here are a few pics down birthday cake lane...
Niles's First Birthday




 Corrie's First Birthday
 Grandma Thomason
Hinson Fam...



(This one is homemade)
 This one is homemade too. I talk about this one all the time and say that I always wanted that cake, you can tell by my face:)  My granny never made it for me though, she deprived me so:)

So what to do for Carter.  How are we going to merge these two backgrounds?  My attempt at a fancy homemade cake...
Lots more pics from this weekend...but birthday parties wear me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment