Saturday, January 14, 2012

365: Week Two

So my goal this week was to try and use manual setting as much as possible on my camera.  This was very difficult and made me want to throw the camera across the room.  I stayed home with Carter a lot this week, because of a no daycare issue.  Trying to use manual settings that I have to play with a lot and trying to take a picture of a very busy baby, do not mix very well!

D8:  Tried to take advantage of all the snow.  I went out with Sadie and Lily  to get a pic of Sadie playing in the snow, because she loves the snow!  She was not willing to cooperate.  Prob has something to do with the fact that she hates the camera and the attention she gets has drastically decreased in the last year.  I know she is thinking, "I'm not going to do what you want so you can get a picture."  Just because she is stubborn like that.  Anyhow, cool pic of lilly instead.  She is the want to please child.
 D9: I took two more pictures from the deck this week.  No more I promise.

D10:  Sunset...again, sorry we just have really great sunsets that I can't resist!  That sky is unreal.  I should have used editing in Iphoto and made all that snow disappear and then it would have been really dark below...oh well, I'm going to be lazy!
D11:  This one is cheating.  Niles took it, but I gave the bath!
D12:  I wanted to get some pictures for his Birthday Invite, this was the day I wanted to throw my camera.  I couldn't pick my favorite.  After uploading I need to work on the B&W.  I washed him out a little.

 Never mind I think this is my fav
 Day 13: Trying again
Day 14:  Homemade, whole wheat flour tortillas!  Not groundshaking photography, but they took a lot of work!
Well who knows what this next week will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment