Thursday, November 24, 2011

Carter's First Thanksgiving!

We have a lot to be thankful for this year! We celebrated today with just the three of us.  I miss the utter chaos of my Grandma Shaw's house at Thanksgiving, but enjoying the day with my two favorite Thomason boys isn't to shabby.  We cooked enough food for an army of Thomason men.  Turkey, Hauserman stuffing, corn casserole, rolls, peas, cranberry sauce, and a change up this year with Cheesecake.  Needless to say I am very full right now and will be eating Thanksgiving meal until Christmas.

 
Niles carving that turkey!
The dogs were very excited about it
Carter's First plate,  a lot of this ended up on the floor, Happy Thanksgiving Sadie and Liley
My parents had a very different Thanksgiving, Jayhawks lost a heartbreaker to Duke in the finals of the Maui tournament


This was a buck in our yard, the dogs acted very ferocious behind their safe fence
Tomorrow equals Christmas decorating!  My favorite time of year, can't wait to share all the traditions and purpose of Christmas with Carter!

I bought him a gift already on my trip to Target this week.  He saw me put it in the basket and then kept trying to do this
Happy Shopping!  I thought about going after the deals at the Outlet mall, and then came to my senses.


No comments:

Post a Comment